Monday, May 23, 2011

Visits to THE GYM

Since my last post I have been to THE GYM twice - 19th May & 23rd May. I have had a go on the running machine. You know, for someone who is not very coordinated that takes a little bit of getting used to but once I got started I was fine. I have been doing some pilates exercises but did find this was challenging with my "stiff neck ". Last night, 23 May, Jasmine worked me quite hard but I think that there is probably worse to come!! The gym was really busy last night but I think that the trick is be quite focused on what I am doing & not bother about how fit everyone else appears to be. I will be pleased to have my arm checked on Friday as it is quite sore still although I am sure it is nothing serious.

Jasmine has also asked me to keep a diary about what I am eating & drinking. This will be quite good for me too & might stop me from buying the odd chocolate bar to eat perhaps!

No comments: