Sunday, November 8, 2009

Spring in2it! Week 9

It takes time to reflect back on the previous week & recall what exercise I did (if any!!). However, I did have a good walk on Tuesday evening for an hour with a friend. On Wednesday I attended the Dyna-band class which was great - even better, because we were given our own Dyna-band plus a sheet of exercises as well! Wednesday evening attended my Pilates class (where we also used dyna-bands!).

Thursday & Friday not much in the way of exercise; I don't find it that easy to get away at lunchtime for a walk as there are often training sessions or presentations to go to. Saturday I did some gardening & I am sure that counts for something! Sunday had a short walk to 'inspect' some farm buildings on a cousin's station at Lee Stream. Certainly ate well - lots of salads & tried to keep the fluid intake up.

Well, the last week. I will be very interested to have another 'weigh-in'. A few people have said to me that I have lost weight but I am not sure. There will be limited opportunities for walking either at lunchtime or in the evenings this week as there is a lot happening.

No comments: