Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spring in2 it! Week 8

Reflecting back on last week, I made a greater effort with the exercising but still not so good with fluid intake (I don't think I can count wine & bourbon??).

On Tuesday I joined the lunchtime walking group - there were 2 of us!! On Wednesday I sent to the Group Exercise Session on Logan Park. There were 3 of us!! Oh great, I thought! Two students took us on to Logan Park where in full view of passing motorists and pedestrians we participated in 20-25 mins of exercising starting of with "Noodle Tag" - if we were tagged we either had to do 10 star jumps or 5 press ups. I chose the star jumps.....! This was followed by other exercises including press-ups, sumo squats, etc. Wednesday night pilates. Thursday I attended Matt Blair's lunchtime presentation (4 people attended) which was interesting "All about exercise". He stressed the need to be quite disciplined and the value of having a personal trainer or support person.

Friday night had a quick walk after tea. Saturday had a good 40 min or more walk and then a 40 minute bike ride before tea. Sunday night another good 40 min walk.

Let's see what happens in week 9....watch this space.

No comments: